PKF Francis Aickin Limited
Compliance Accounting & Taxation Services
Who to contact
Compliance, Accounting & Taxation Services
Our team includes qualified and experienced business advisors and support people. With the regularly changing taxation legislation, we ensure that our team has access to continuing education courses and resources. From within the PKF network, they have access to New Zealand & international taxation experts
We believe that accounts are not just for the tax department, so we assist clients to understand what the figures represent. We are happy for our clients to undertake as much or as little of their own bookwork as they desire, and we will work with all the common software systems. We will provide feedback on suggested improvements.
We can also advise on your book keeping and office systems.
Our tax people specialise in producing innovative, up to date solutions to complex problems.
- Tax and GST advice on particular projects. We will help determine your exposure before you sign the contract.
- Tax minimisation review to limit tax payable whilst still ensuring compliance with tax law.
- Tax payment planning through the use of tax pooling companies, to minimise IRD UOM interest and penalties.
- Forward tax planning by producing interim tax profit projections to assist in cashflow projections.
- Assisting with other taxes compliance e.g. PAYE and associated taxes, FBT, RWT.
We can prepare your GST returns or just advise you on some of the complexities of GST legislation.
Our payroll department has processed some of the largest payrolls in the Far North. They have considerable expertise in the interpretation and application of employment law and agreements. As well as processing payroll in-house, we can assist clients on their own payroll systems.
Software and Office Systems Support
We have staff experienced in using various types of office/book keeping software, who are able to provide guidance on various aspects of your system. We can also provide assistance on the establishment or review of office procedures.